Wednesday 17 October 2012

Club Top 5

I have been quite busy this last week and could not post Club Top 5, will try to make Club Top 5 every saturday morning from now on.
In this Club Top 5 we have music some great music tracks, a bootleg of fix you, music by foster the people and more.

Real good mix of this song, one of my favourites.

Check Lars website to hear his music, there are some great tracks there.

I heard fun song for the first time in and spanish tv ad right afer that, I started looking for a good remix of this song.

Nice to hear a good mix of Troll

Such a good song to get ready for the weekend, can´t stop hearing it.

This Ain´t Just Music

If you have any suggestions send me an email to aintjustmusic@gmail.com, thanks for reading this week top 5 hope you like it.




No comments:

Post a Comment